I’m not really sure why I’m up so late doing this, but it’s rather fun…
I copied it from Alysun’s blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Hmmm, whatever’s easiest.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. My husband wouldn’t have it any other way. 3. When do you put up the tree? A week or two after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years, I let my hubby leave it up. I, personally, like it to come down the day after Christmas.5. Do you like egg nog? Hate it. (Alysun, they do make soy nog, but I’ve never tasted it)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Not really sure, I remember one time we got a computer, back when they were really BIG, that was pretty cool.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? not yet
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11 .Worst Christmas gift you ever received???? Some candles shaped like snowmen
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Trapped in Paradise
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies, with frosting.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White On the house? we don’t have a house
17. Favorite Christmas song? I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Rudolf, Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Vixen …. hmmm, no. I feel like I should be able to do this because I am a kindergarten teacher.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing, we are still searching for the perfect topper
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Consumerism, materialism
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I’ve always wanted an all pink tree (lights, ornaments) but Paul is obviously opposed.
24. Favorite part of Christmas dinner? It’s always different at our house
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To spend time with my family 26. Gift Cards. Yes, I like them, or No, too impersonal? Yes
27. If yes, where from? If No, best place to shop for your present? Powells Books
28. Any plans for New Years? No