I have been tagged to share 8 facts or habits about myself…..so here goes! The rules: Each player lists 8 little known facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I hate gardening but I love freshly picked flowers and produce.
2. The highlight of my every day is the “first smile”. This is when Eli wakes up, I breastfeed him for a while, and then he looks up at me and smiles as if to say, “Oh, it’s you!” It’s as if he is seeing me for the first time every day. It’s a precious time that I look forward to.
3. I love laundry.
4. When I was born, my parents transported me around in a truck with a hole in the floorboards big enough to “throw a cat through”.
5. I love bluegrass music.
6. My first job was at Subway restaurant. Sometimes I still crave a spicy italian sandwich.
7. One time I bungie jumped. One time I also went bridge jumping – in Alaska.
8. I love, love, love, love the smell of an elementary school. Especially the day right before the first day of school, when the floors are freshly waxed and shiny, and everything is in it’s place.
9. I crashed my first car on a windy road in the boondocks, some still call it “Annie’s corner”. I know, I just had to break the rules and add one extra.
I tag Jeana and Cheryl