Baby and Mommy took a trip up to Washington this week because I had to clean out my classroom. Here are some highlights.
1. Watching reruns of Gilmore Girls and Fraiser with my mom.
2. Sitting in my classroom at the end and thanking God for my students and my career.
3. Thanking God for a new phase: mommyhood.
4. Sleeping in absolute silence.
5. Hearing birds sing in the morning.
1. Laughing in my sleep.
2. Finding out that I’m definately not ready for school yet, in fact, I hate it.
3. Making Grandma smile.
4. Making everyone smile.
5. Trying to talk.